It is the responsibility of the dining room utility to be able to carry out his or her duties based on these fundamentals and under the supervision of their Captain.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the highest standard of professional ethics
- Emphasize and project a high image for the hotel
- Care a lot when it comes to the operating objectives of the hotel
- Operate with maximum transparency thereby projecting the truth about general observations
The dining room utiltiy is the one in charge for controlling various tables within a service station. Maximizing the efficiency and quality of food and beverage service is also of great concern. Thus ensuring that guests are satisfied at all times is also another main responsibility.
Main Duties responsibilities
- Guarantees the achievement of daily planning through various activities received.
- Follows up on trained elements and tasks, as part of an everyday routine
- Guarantees that services for tables assigned are met
- Takes food and beverage orders based on the hotel’s standard.
- Delivers food from kitchen and beverages from dispense bars.
- Assists Busboy /girl in clearing tables if and when necessary.
- Follows sequences of work during set-up time and service time.