123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am interested in working as an aerobics instructor that offers me the possibility of career advancement opportunities and be able to deliver quality service to clients.
- I experienced developing modified aerobics program for individual and group clients.
- I have implemented, developed and supervised personal fitness programs, profiles and results for different clients.
- I have in-depth knowledge of various physical processes and their interrelations.
- I have knowledge regarding curing methods of the different physical abnormalities (pains, cramps, etc.) arising while exercising.
- I am a certified Tai Chi instructor and a member of Health and Fitness Association Personal Trainer.
- I have certification in giving CPR.
Platinum Fitness Gym – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I arrange health assessment and aerobics team testing schedules.
- I educate and prepare programs for cardiac rehabilitation members.
- I develop and implement modified aerobics program for individual and group clients.
Strong Fitness Center – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I assess the members’ fitness level periodically and encouraged them by informing the same.
- I handle the progression and transition of all the clients into new, more effective exercises.
- I instruct various aerobics classes and group fitness.
- I carry out research on newest and latest trends in exercising.