William T. CARDIO
14 West Ave § Sometown, USA 55555 § Phone: 555-555-5555 § firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: To find heart problems with modern equipment and advise the Cardiologist on how to make an effective treatment program.
I am specializing in diagnosis, treatment and intervention of diseases pertaining to the heart. Expert in cardiovascular treatment and works effortlessly to maintain good heart health care for all patients.
|ABC HOSPITAL NETWORK– Sometown, USA||2005 to Present|
|Medical Center Anywhere, USA||2008 to Present|
|Heart Hospital Prevention Center||2005 to 2008|
I monitor patients on a continuous basis in order t help physicians with their heart care program.
- Maintained status as heart care physician
- Assist with Cardiac Catheterizations
- Full examination using hospital equipment to help prevent onset of heart diseases.
- Kept a complete data base of patients with potential for heart attacks or strokes.
- Provided training to other staff members in order to get better treatment for patients.
- Prepared Patients for treatment and tests.
|ABC HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS – Sometown, CT||2003 to 2005|
Specializing in the testing , treatment and intervention of of diseases pertaining to the heart.
- Specialized in cardiovascular treatment.
- Provide testing for patients on EKG and Treadmills
- Help prevent heart attacks and strokes before they happen..
|XYZ UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER– Sometown, CT||2001 to 2003|
Physicians Assistant (part time/concurrent with college studies)
I helped take care of patient personal needs taking vitals and performing other procedures for the physician.
|Accredited School of Medicine SOME TOWN, USA|
Bachelor of Science in Medicine, Bachelor Degree in Heart Cardiology
|Certifications:||Licensed in Cardiologist both national and state|
|Applications:||Use of EKG, Cat Scan, MIT, EGG, Technology|
|Systems:||Licensed to perform Cardiac Catheterizations|
|Languages:||English, Spanish and French|