123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your office and have you train me as a Dental Assistant.
- As the Dental Assistant I would prepare your patients for treatment.
- As the Dental Assistant I would assist by placing the proper equipment for each patient.
- As the Dental Assistant I would take charge of the office, patient care, and helping with other duties as you direct.
- I graduated from high school and attend the Junior College taking courses in becoming a Dental Assistant.
James Franklin, Dentist – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked with Doctor Franklin as his Dental Assistant performing patient care.
- I help clean and prepare instruments for patient care.
- I aided in taking dental x-rays, preparing equipment, and assisting with patient care.
- I removed sutures, applied topical anesthetics to gums or cavity-preventive agents to teeth.
Jason Freed, Dentist – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I assisted the Dentist in patient care and office procedures.
- I help prepare the patients before the Dentist performed procedures.
- I took care of office duties, setting appointments, and scheduling procedures.
- I paid the bills, managed the office supplies and prepared other important documents.