123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your hospital as a Dietetic Technician helping to put together diets for patients under the supervision of your Dietitian.
- As the Dietetic Technician I would help analysis patients and construct a diet plan.
- As the Dietetic Technician I would help to put together training materials that would help patients and update older materials for use.
- As the Dietetic Technician I would be available to help monitor patients and make sure that everyone would have the right diet program.
- I graduated from high school and attended Community College taking courses food services.
Johnsonville Community Hospital – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I would work with the food service and the patient to make sure that the proper diet was being given.
- After taking the history of the patient and reading tests I helped to put together a diet plan that would be adequate for the patient.
- I made sure that the food service department would make the diet in accordance to the patient needs.
- I help to instruct and teach the patient about their diet plan and how to prepare it.
Marks, Hospital – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked with the Dietitian helping to create a good diet plan for patients.
I kept the records of each tenant and reported on a monthly basis to the owners.
- I helped with patient diet plans.
- I helped teach patients the importance of good health with proper diet.
- I help up date older materials and put together new diet programs.