123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your office as the Medical Assistant helping with patient care and administrative duties.
- As the Medical Assistant I could take charge of the administrative duties such as answering the phones, scheduling appointments, bookkeeping, billing etc.
- As the Medical Assistant I would maintain the examining room keeping instruments and equipment ready for the physician and assist in examinations.
- As the Medical Assistant I would take the patient’s medical history, keep track of their medications and assist with diet plans.
- I graduated from high school went to a two year training program in medical assisting.
Caraway Medical Office – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked with the physician preparing patients, doing administrative and clinical duties.
- I prepared the patients for the physician to exam.
- I did the administration work keeping the bookkeeping, billing, and scheduling in order.
- I maintained the supplies and equipment dealing with the vendors.
Jones Town Medical Center – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was basically the Administrative Medical Assistant.
- I maintained the patient’s records doing the billing to insurance companies.
- I handled the bill paying and invoicing for the office.
- I scheduled the patient’s appointments and tests at the hospital.