There are many ways in describing the roles and responsibilities of a mother. The specific job description for mothers around the globe is a broad term which comprises different ways mothers give care and guidance to their child.
What is a mother?
The word mother is a broad term with linked responsibilities related to giving warmth passion towards their children or family. They are someone who provides our basic needs, emotional needs and guide us all throughout the way. Mothers possess tender love and care towards their families with warm understanding, gentleness and infinite patience.
Duties of a mother
- There are different types of mother with various duties towards their significant others. The most common type of mother is the biological mother. They are mothers who carry a child until full term and deliver birth. The best definition of a mother is a woman who gives birth to a baby as it is the essence of being a woman as speculated by many.
- In generally, mothers are responsible in feeding, bathing and dressing a child. Mothers are also tasked in things like teaching a child on communication skills by using a language and assisting the child in walking.
- Mothers are also the best preachers and they give emotional support to their children in a wide variety of ways such as listening, communicating and identifying the needs of the child.
- A mother is responsible in educating their child. They serve as a coach, teacher and mentor.
- Mothers handle their child’s calendar like scheduling play, dates and some extracurricular activities. They also serve as chauffeurs for their children and can be requested in providing preferred foods by their children.
Condition of Work
Mothers are commonly present at home nurturing their children as well as attending their needs. However, in contemporary society, more mothers work in the offices which are referred to as career women. Regardless of working outside or becoming a full time housewife, mothers all over the world have a general responsibility and that is taking care of their children.
There are no particular educational requirements of being a mother nor any training needed to obtain this title. Mother’s duties are often learned on the job or impromptu. Prior experience is also not necessary in becoming a mother.
Occupation and Progress
In general, compensation is often not about financial but it’s in the gaining love, personal satisfaction and gratitude. For most mothers, this unique compensation far better than financial compensation.