123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work long side a licensed Pharmacist and become a Pharmacy Technician.
- As the Pharmacy Technician I would closely monitor each patient and administer medication as directed by the Pharmacist.
- As the Pharmacy Technician I would greet each person with a smile and take care of the cash register as well as answer the telephone and receive incoming prescriptions.
- As the Pharmacy Technician I would be able to work extra hours and would be very glad to explain medications to the patients when needed.
- I graduated from high school and I have taken courses through our vocational school on health care and wellness programs.
Mart Super Stores – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked with the Pharmacist taking care of patients and helping to fill prescriptions.
- I counted, weigh, measured and poured medicines that were prescribed by doctors for patients.
- I help take in new medicine and fill the Pharmacists shelves as directed.
- I help take cash from customers, give directions on how to take medications, and advised people on what to expect if they had an allergic relation.
Johnstown Village Nursing Home – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I assisted the Pharmacist in filling prescriptions for the patients.
- I read the patient charts, filled the prescriptions and made sure that they were approved by the Pharmacist.
- I individually packaged prescriptions and delivered them to the nurses’ station for patients.
- I help patients take medications and made sure that their charts were kept up-to-date.