123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your clinic as Podiatrists to finish my residency and help patients.
- As the Podiatrists I would work with patients who have diabetics.
- As the Podiatrist I would learn how to create pieces for the shoe to help those who need it.
- As the Podiatrist treat ankle and foot problems.
- I was trained at a professional college that teaches Podiatrists their skills and am now seeking a position to complete my residency.
JOHNSON CLINIC – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked as a Podiatrist in the clinic learning some of the skills needed for my professions.
- I examined the patient and would make recommendations to other health care professionals when needed.
- I assisted in surgery and the recovery of patients with foot problems.
- I treated ankle and foot injuries of people in sports.
The Robert Clinic – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in this clinic with other professionals who Podiatrists were learning the skills I needed.
- I worked as an assistant to Podiatrists learning how to take care of people with common foot problems like corns, calluses, ingrown toenails etc.
- I worked with diabetic patients with foot ulcers.
- I worked with the office administrator learning how to do duties for a small business.