123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work for your firm as a Human Resource person who is experienced in coordinating and supervising staff activities.
v I am experienced in interviewing, hiring and orientation of new employees.
v I am experienced in helping supervisors keep within budget on production and payroll.
v I am experienced at holding team meetings, instructing in safety and innovative ideas.
v I have over twelve years experience in the Human Resource field along with a bachelor degree in accounting.
Little Folks Mfg. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked with the supervisors helping them to maintain company budgets, employee hours, keeping the departments fully staffed while production of major toys needed to be made.
I worked in an environment that was demanding and needed constant review.
- I worked in training new employees, helping managers keep budget, and providing safety tips.
- I was in charge of all the clerical duties, computer related tasks, and filing procedures.
Baby Bottles r us – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of all the interviews, hiring and training of new employees.
I provided each department a workable budget for production and payroll.
- I was in charge of inter-office communications and training.
- I was also in charge of the outside sales people’s schedules and payroll.
- I help provide safety equipment and conducted safety meetings to prevent any industrial accidents.