123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have 5 years of experience as a computer programmer which gave me a wide, strong background in creating network systems, firewalls and troubleshooting related issues.
- I am very flexible, and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- I can analyze client’s needs in different business areas and develop applications and software solutions for them.
- I am able to design software that can optimize client’s operational productivity and efficiency.
- I can work independently and possess excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills which allow me to effectively deal with customers to resolve their problems and issues.
- I can work on Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- I am very proficient in working on both GUI and command line, and I know routers, switchers, modems, and other computer hardware.
- I have a MS in Computer Science from State University.
- I have a BS in Computer Science from Community College.
XYC Industries Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I work on the full lifecycle of software development including new product planning, concept building, designing, coding and prototyping.
- I set up the company’s LAN and firewall using Windows and Linux server machines.
- I set up Linux/Windows web server and wrote Perl code for corporate clients to operate on their server system.
Dancer and Midler Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of finding clients, writing the lease agreement and maintaining the agreement after it had been signed.
I kept the records of each tenant and reported on a monthly basis to the owners.
- I created web pages for clients, including documentation using HTML to maintain and manage various projects for clients.
- I created design documents, test strategies and plans, user documentation, including modeling and simulation, for several technology companies.