123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I am highly skilled and experienced in infrastructure design and technology implementation in support of user groups.
- I have more than 7 years of experience in Information Technology which has provided me with expert knowledge of information security operations, customer service and staff training.
- I have the ability to conceptualize, design and develop new information systems based on client requirements.
- I have strong knowledge of cost accounting and financial management systems.
- I have in-depth knowledge of software development tools and engineering methodologies.
- I posses extensive knowledge of Linux, UNIX, Java and MYSQL.
- I have excellent verbal and written communication skills which help me to work efficiently with customers, technical personnel and customers.
- I am an excellent project manager with strong analytical skills.
- I have a Masters of Science in Information Technology from State University.
- I have a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology from State University.
AMA Industrial Services Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Information System Supervisor
- I am responsible for the new design and subsequent implementation of network expansion that included newly established company branches.
- I handle task assignments of administration and maintenance of the company’s PBX and telephone switch.
- I collaborate with vendors and support staff for the maintenance of computers and peripherals such as copiers and printers.
- I am in charge of monitoring infrastructures and identifying systems that needs upgrading and maintenance work.
- I provide network account administration for authorized users.
- I manage reporting activities that support staffing and infrastructure planning.
STI Software Developers Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Assistant Information System Officer
- I provided inputs, design ideas and concepts for different software and hardware applications and tools.
- I handled tasks assignments for the maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and modifying of application software.
- I provided support for solving software and hardware issues raised by end users.
I handled the training of department staff and junior personnel.
- I handled the training of department staff and junior personnel.
- I was responsible for protecting company information from both internal and external intrusion and attack.