123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To seek a position in the field of networking and security where I can utilize and apply my skills, knowledge and experience as a network security manager that will contribute to the success of the organization.
Network Associates – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Created a project that is based on the students through the use of specific database system.
- Supervised the Data Mining and Web Technologies for the company.
- Analyzed the system thoroughly in order to protect from virus outbreak, hacker and cracker attacks.
- Implemented and arranged innovative technologies to use for logical and physical security of the system.
- Analyzed of the system in developing new testing technologies for the network.
Computer Civil Works Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Network and Security Programmer
- Responsibilities included the equipment monitor, data and voice networks, maintenance of security about logical and physical access to system and managed enhancement of DNS, emails security, firewall.
- Implemented the security procedure and polices always.
- Operating System: Windows NT/ 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux/UNIX , Cisco IOS
- Network Hardware: SUN SPARCstation, Cisco Routers/Switches/PIX Firewalls
- Routing Protocols: RIP, BGP, ISIS,EIGRP
- LAN/WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, Ethernet, E1/T1/DS1/DS3, X.25, VLAN
- Security: Access Lists, SSH, 3DES, RAIDIUS/TACACS, PIX, IPSEC
- Network Management: SENDMAIL / DNS / Apache/ SNMP/ BIND
- Scripting Languages: PERL/ Shell