The website developers are responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new technologies. They should be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
The Website Developers must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- The website developers develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- They create a company-wide Intranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
- They maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- They perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- They conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- They design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- They develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- They develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- They participate in dynamic priority setting sessions as the summer season unfolds.
- The website developers must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience.
- They must have a typing proficiency of 40-60 wpm.
- They should have a minimum of three years of ColdFusion experience.
- They must be proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- They should have Flash video/animation experience.
- They should have experience with ticketing, merchandise, Point-Of-Sale systems.
- They must have handled hardware and software issues.
- They must be able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- They must have excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- They must have experience in structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity.
- They should have strong attention to detail.
- They must respond proactively to training, technical support and customer service needs in line with provided guidelines.