123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work as your Legal Secretary providing you with support and research.
- As the Legal Secretary I have knowledge of legal procedures and formats.
- As the Legal Secretary I am capable of typing rough drafts of cases and formatting into useable documents as instructed.
- As the Legal Secretary I can do all your correspondence, memoranda, take care of complaints and motions.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Administrative.
Robert Ace, Attorney-At-Law – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I took charge of the office and the functions needed to resolute contracts and related documents.
- I did the court filing on cases and prepared briefs for the attorneys.
- I researched each case and made sure that I had all facts before going to court.
- I trained other assistants to work on behalf of the firm’s attorney preparing documents.
Jenkins Lawyers – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in the office as the Legal Secretary to Attorney Jenkins.
- I handled all document preparation, warrants served, and research.
- I handled divorce cases and child custody cases.
- I did most of the research work for the other attorneys in the office.