123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To seek a exigent Martial Arts Instructor position that will fully utilize my creativity, skill and true desire to train and educate.
- Possess extensive knowledge about martial art, self-defense and physical conditioning.
- Knowledgeable in combating skills as well as breaking techniques.
- Vast capability in developing diverse training programs.
- Strong will in helping the students to develop confidence through the good use of martial arts.
- Wide knowledge of the various Martial arts styles such as Tai chi, Tai Chi sword and Kung Fu.
- I have a Martial Arts Certification from York University.
- I have a Bachelor in Science, Major in Physical Education from State University.
Kung Fu Dojo – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Martial Arts Instructor
- Educate students about martial arts theory as well as its philosophy.
- Conducted hands-on training about martial arts techniques such as kicks, punches, knees and elbows.
- Taught students about the aspects of a martial art, physical conditioning and self-defense to its underlying philosophy and history.
- Assesses and observed students on their training, and provide useful feedback on their progress.
- Managed training in the principles of combat as well as its core values.