The job of a Customer Service Manager is an important position to ensure that the organization understands and adheres its customer’s requirements.
They help in developing customer service policies and procedures for an organization and they deal with personal inquiries from customers. It is the main duty of a customer service manager to provide and guarantee customer satisfaction at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To solve and investigate on customer’s problems passed by the customer service assistants.
- Communicate and coordinate politely with customers whether through email, phone, or even face to face.
- Handle all complaints from the customers that involve major incidents concerning health problems and security issues.
- Visit customers for one to one service and develop complaints for feedback procedures for the benefit of the customer.
- Provide advices and help to customers who use the products and services of the organization.
- Issues Issuing compensations or refunds to customers and maintains accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with the customers.
- Supervises customer service teams and learns about the products and services that are to be learned about the products of the company.
- Trains employees for everything they need to learn.