123 Main Streets · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Skilled in managing hotels and motels along the West Coast and Retail Store Outlet Management in your neighborhood.
v The hiring and coordinating the staff to keep the hotel/motels in good running order.
v Dealing with vendors, placing orders for everything the hotels/motels needed in supplies.
v Providing training to upper management personnel.
v Addressed and took care of all customer complaints resolving them to the customer’s satisfaction.
v Finding new ways to promote the services and benefits of the hotel/motel increasing customers.
A. Holiday out – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Provide high-level administrative support to other managers in the various departments. I created better accommodations for hotel guests and area executives.
Providing a large variety of services from managing the staff to interaction with customers. Controlling advertisements and customer insensitive to increase business.
- Increased customer base stays and generated extra income by offering space for conferences to local business.
- Maintained the employee staffing and training.
First Dollar Store – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I served as store General Manager providing adequate staffing and overall merchandising.
Directed the hiring of all the employees and provided training on the job. Responsible for the merchandise Prepared bi-weekly time, expense, and profit reports. I managed invoicing, payroll and billing processes.
- Designed, coordinated, and maintained vital competitive analysis process to facilitate implementation of aggressive company marketing strategy.
- Successfully increased sales to double profits maintained all company operations.
- Played key role in all operations required for branch retail outlet in my district.
- Significantly reduced loss and shortages due to thefts, product breakage, and employee carelessness.