Theodore F. Greene
123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Get the job as the manager that deals with clients and employees professionally while keeping the business at its maximum potential.
- Creates systems using different computer programs for more accessible organization of records and files.
- Knows how to operate different computer software including MS DOS, MAC OS, Windows V7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 9X and Linux.
- I have a Masters Degree in Business Administration Degree from New York University and Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Major in International Studies.
- I speak fluent Nihonggo, Mandarin, Fukien, Korean, French, Spanish and German.
Paramount Media Magazines, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Organizes quarter trainings for employees to expand their knowledge in this field.
- Uses a systematic way of monitoring the performance of each employee with respect to their responsibilities.
- Handles accounts of clients that contribute into the business.
- Trains new employees who are part of the business.
Small Fry Management – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Maintains organization within the office and among the employees.
- Is able to make reasonable decisions in the absence of the manager.
- Thinks of creative yet effective solutions to the concerns of the employees.
- Implements an organizational system that will provide the needs of the employees with regards to logistics, inventory and finances.