123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To secure a job position as a Operations Manager that will utilize my appropriate skills and knowledge in performing the methods and functions that will add to the organization’s success as well as in reaching the goals.
Contingent Alarms – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
As a leader, directed and handled inbound and/or outbound site operations ensuring the operations staff is executing the service agreements at the customer’s standards.
Capitalize the profitability using the superior customer service, efficient and without delay communication as well as following-up on all the pending matters with the customer
- Maintained a spotless, proficient and secure working.
- Make use of the advanced communications skills in motivating all the staff and developing effective working relationships with one another.
- Deal with all employee performance problems without delay and directly in accordance with company personnel polices and procedures.
Contingent Alarms – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Associate Operations Manager
Designed and oversaw the daily staffing schedules as well as adjusting accordingly so that adequate staffing levels supporting operational demands and business objectives are met.
Handled effectively the revenue and expenses in order to see the budget constraints.
- Handled the administrative functions.
- Responsibilities includes also the training and certifying the new employees on all performance standards.
- Kept up-to-date to the new and emerging technological changes and innovations by formal or informal study, reading business and professional publications, networking and participation in professional organizations.