Lisa Marie Morgan
123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
To be able to find a job as a store manager especially with the right skills in communication and organization in order to increase sales of the business.
- Has an 11-year experience in business management dealing with different business and financial analyses.
- Possesses great knowledge in business ethics and managerial skills.
- Is able to maintain a good relationship with staff workers and provide them with what they need to perform well.
- Excellent analytical skills in interpreting business data to prepare for future trends.
- Masters of Science in Accounting and Business Administration, New York University
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of Pennsylvania, cum laude
Servitech Manufacturing, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- – Checks daily activities needed in the business in order to identify any problems.
- Kept a weekly review of the finances to ensure stable finances.
- – Planned events to increase the sales of the business.
- Primarily focused in giving the customers practical solutions for their existing concerns about the company
Brownstone Bottling Inc – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Generated weekly and monthly sales reports for the business dealing with merchandising and maintenance of the business.
- Provided general assistance to the present manager in dealing with customer relations and how to keep them satisfied with the service.
- Maintained a balance in the finances to maintain transactions at a stable rate.