123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to help your management company find tenants for all the vacant buildings that you are now holding and I do work on a commission basis.
- I am experienced advertising and soliciting tenants for vacant properties meant for commercial use.
- I am experienced at verifying tenants to make sure that they will make good clients.
- I am also experienced in maintaining lease agreements making sure that all your tenants pay their rent in a timely manner, keeping up with the lease agreement.
- I have an Associate’s Degree in sales and office management from Community College.
Big Lots Realty – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked for Big Lots finding clients, creating the lease agreement and verifying the qualifications of each client.
I was in charge of carrying out the lease agreement after I had found clients to fill the empty buildings.
- I kept records on who lived in which buildings, collecting rents, and making sure that the tenant and the manager were both happy.
- I was instrumental in lease renewals or filling empty buildings for management.
Small Fry Management – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of finding clients, writing the lease agreement and maintaining the agreement after it had been signed.
I kept the records of each tenant and reported on a monthly basis to the owners.
- I did tenant placement in any empty buildings.
- I created the lease agreements and made sure that both the tenant and owners were happy with the arrangements.
- I kept all records, wrote the tenant their receipts, and made sure that any needed repairs would be taken care of promptly.