123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am a high school graduate and have worked in restaurants doing a variety of jobs. Since this is in relation to the Restaurants you may fill in any of the job descriptions that you are interested in or select multiple positions.
- I have worked in the kitchen doing short order grill work and salad preparation.
- I was a waitress serving the customers and taking care of the cash register.
- I worked the frontend taking care of greeting customers, their seating, and taking care of their ticket when they were done eating.
- I graduated from high school and took vocational courses in food service.
Our Town Family Dining – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Waitress and Cashier
I was in charge of the cash register and serving the customers.
- I worked as the waitress taking orders for the food and serving the customers.
- I also help to seat the customers and at times took the money for their ticket.
- I help put together the salad bar preparing the vegetables and fruits.
The Big Top Restaurant – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Cashier and Short Order Cook
I worked as the cashier while I also took care of the grill making sandwiches etc.
I was in charge of all grill orders and had to maintain the cash register at the same time.
- I fried hamburgers, hot dogs, ham sandwiches and fried potatoes.
- I kept the grill clean and also did the breakfast rush.
- I took care of the cash register, customers, and balancing out at the end of my shift.