123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am interested in working in your restaurant as a waiter serving your customers and being a gracious host.
- I am experienced in food service providing the guest quality and friendly service.
- I worked the cash register and am able to take the cash from customers.
- I have a very good memory and would be able to explain the whole menu alone with daily specials without problems.
- I am a high school graduate and presently attending Community College.
Bob’s Chicken House – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I did an excellent job of serving the customers their food and beverages.
- I seated the customer with a friendly smile and told them about the daily specials.
- I got the customer their orders while it was hot and fresh serving salads and soups in advance.
- I took the ticket and collected for the bill processing cash, credit cards and gift cards.
Friendly family restaurant. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked as their waiter while attending high school serving customers food and beverage.
- I seated all customers with a friendly smile, brought crayons to the children and did the table setup before taking their orders.
- I promptly brought orders to the kitchen window and delivered them just as soon as they were ready.
- I was in charge of after hour clean-up and condiment refills.