123 Any Town ¬∑ USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org ¬∑ (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am interested in working as a waiter in the food industry with a challenging company that offers me the possibility of professional growth and career advancement opportunities.
- I have an extensive knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- I have a wide knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques.
- I have strong communication and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- I have an Associate Degree in Food and Beverages from Community College.
Crystals Restaurant ‚Äì Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I check customers’ identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages, checking with customers.
- I ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- I escort customers to their tables, explain how various menu items are prepared, describe ingredients and cooking methods.
- I inform customers of daily specials, prepare checks, present menus to patrons and answer questions, and make recommendations upon request.
- I remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- I serve food and beverages to patrons, prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- I stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
Emerald Suites ‚Äì Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I collect payments from customers, write food orders on order slips, memorize orders, and enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- I inform customers of daily specials, clean tables or counters after patrons had finished dining, fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers, stocking service areas, and escort customers to their tables.
- I describe and recommend wines to customers.
- I prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons.