123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to give the best of my performance and knowledge as a Construction Crane Operator in a respected construction company.
- I am experienced construction crane operator who has been involved in various high rise building constructions.
- I am able to do my work safely and efficiently keeping to construction schedules.
- I am also experienced in inspecting and maintaining the construction crane to ensure safe operations.
Timec Co. Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Inspects and compares load weights with lifting capacity to ensure against overload.
- Cleans, lubricates, and maintains mechanisms, such as cables, pulleys, and grappling devices.
- Inspects and adjusts crane mechanisms and accessory equipment to prevent malfunctions and wear.
- Inspects cables and grappling devices for wear, and installs or replaces cables.
Irwin Industries, Inc. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- rects helpers engaged in placing blocking and out rigging under crane when lifting loads.
- Loads and unloads bundles from trucks and moves containers to storage bins, using moving equipment.