123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work with you closely on your construction of a new highway that will cross the mid-western states going to the east coast.
v I am experienced Civil Engineer creating many of the bridges and highways in your state.
v I am experienced routing around difficult areas in order to keep the work schedule on time.
v My work on the Lincoln Highway made the Engineer’s Journal for modern day improvements.
v I have a Masters Degree in Mathematics, Sciences and Engineering. I also have twenty years experience working as a Civil Engineer.
Grand Canyon Roads – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked as a Civil Engineer in the Grand Canyon area putting in bridges and overpasses on major highways to give the residents the ability to travel out of the area in a safe way.
I worked with environmental control making sure that no areas were destroyed while road construction prevailed in this scenic area.
- I worked closely with the crew making sure that all safety was kept and that if a possible change in construction was needed because of the types of ground we encountered I could immediately take control of the situation.
- I was in charge of all the clerical duties, computer related tasks, and filing for permits.
Ohio STATE – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of the state highways that crossed over the highway making sure that they met up successfully with the following state highways.
I provided engineering plans for the connection of state-to-state highways.
- I engineered 60% of bridges and overpasses that swept across the state’s highways.
- I was instrumental in engineering the off ramps for excessive traffic at an elevated angle.
- I provided proven results that cut the cost of highway maintenance in the future.