123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To seek position as a field technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
- Ability to analyze field incident data.
- Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
FedEx – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- In charge in repairing and replacing pumps using hand tools.
- Replaced hydraulic components (oil lines, fittings, cylinders, valves, gaskets, pumps, etc).
- Examined pressure gauges and flow meters to detect abnormalities.
- Dealt corrective actions internally and externally.
- In charge in reading meters and records consumption for billing and changes charts and calculates loss or gain from sub-meters.
American Traffic Solutions – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Inscribed and communicated trip report and failure analysis information to customers.
- Assisted with coordination and processing of warranty returns, claims, and settlements.
- In charge in coordinating training courses at factory and customer site.
- Strong communicated corrective actions to Customers.
- Executes customers requests for service including connections, disconnections, leak investigations and appliance adjustments.