123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am experienced at planning and selling transportation, accommodations for travel through a travel agency. My goal is to work for your company to sell complete travel packages to customers and build the customer base.
- I am a Travel Agent who is experienced in selling vacation packages to families or couples.
- I am experienced as a Travel Agent in taking care of reservations and other necessities.
- I am experienced at handling all clerical work and the use of the computer to perform my job duties.
- I have taken courses at our local Community College, while I was being trained by XYZ Travel Corp.
Coast-To-Coast Travel Agency – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in their office preparing vacation packages, company tours and increasing their customer base.
Through this firm I worked in making reservations, getting tickets, and providing the necessary itinerary for the customer.
- Prepared itinerary packages, tickets, and reservations.
- I was in charge of the clerical work, reports, and making advertising brochures.
XYZ Travel Corp – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked my internship with this company, getting training in all aspects of being a Travel Agent and becoming licensed in certain areas of expertise.
I was a Travel Agent who could prepare itineraries, vacation packages, getting tickets, etc.
- I am a licensed notary so I can help with legal documents in reference to traveling abroad.
- Good clerical skills able to manage office without supervision.