123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your office as your Medical Secretary helping to keep accurate records for your patients.
- As the Medical Secretary I would make sure that all procedures and diagnosis were entered correctly and coded properly for insurance purposes.
- As the Medical Secretary I would also make sure that all patient records were up-to-date verifying information from their primary physician.
- As the Medical Secretary I would include the patients medical history including all tests, x rays and other important information in coded form on their records.
- I am a Medical Secretary with two years associates degree plus one year training in medical terminology.
Caraway Medical Assoc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in this facility getting all the patients records up to date and accurately put into their files.
- All patients’ records were reviewed and entered into their files in the computer.
- I greeted patients and took their medical history in order to have it accurately recorded.
- I handled all the vendors and pharmacy sales people.
Jones Town Medical Center – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in the front office taking in new patients and communications center.
- I maintained the patient’s records and test results entering them into the patient’s files.
- I greeted the patients and took their ID’s, insurance information, and medical history.
- I was instrumental in keeping all the patients records up dated and verifying information.