The Benefits Administrator is responsible for working as part of a customized business unit, creating internal processes and as a point of contact for client- specific reporting needs.
The benefits administrator will handle Human Resource projects specific to benefits enrollment and the current Benefit structure for the company.
The Benefits Administrator must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- The Benefits Administrator works as part of the Human Resource service unit, creating company internal process relative to benefits and compensation.
- The Benefits Administrator is responsible for managing client-specific services and provide avenues for maintaining the quality of benefits management for employees within the unit.
- As a Benefits Administrator you must review and provide recommendations in the standardization and viability of current benefits programs such as Health Benefits, Miscellaneous Bonuses, Attendance Bonuses, 401K accounts.
Skills that Benefits Administrator should posses:
- The Benefits Administrator must be comfortable to work with external clients to procure better benefit services such as health plans, insurance, retirement plans, R & R and talent rewards.
- The Benefits Administrator is also responsible for fostering a working relationship with HR administrators for benefits and compensation clients and answer questions related to enrollment and maintenance for health plans and other benefit packages.
- The Benefits administrator should posses a degree relevant to the position, with a Bachelors degree in Psychology, Human Resources and related fields.
Work Related Expectations:
- A successful candidate should posses the knowledge and skill to work with the latest technology in Benefits Management, with training in using planning and organization software such as Microsoft applications.
- You are expected to flourish in a team- based environment and have the passion for working with a dynamic team of goal-oriented individuals where input and contribution is greatly valued and rewarded.