Michael C. Morgan
123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to focus on developing various IT projects for the improvement of businesses. As an IT project manager, I am expected to be organized and professional in handling accounts for businesses.
- I am experienced and Highly skilled in C++, Java, HTML and Business Statistics Programs.
- I am experienced at and highly analytical which is helpful in foreseeing the emerging trends in businesses.
- I have previously organized a variety of management training for employees dealing with IT development.
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Major in Programming Development, Texas A&M.
Henkell-Mitchell Programming Professionals – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I was responsible for incorporating various programming concepts to business systems.
- I was instrumental in developing programs for the improvement of each business so that the appropriate business operational system that can be used.
MicroData Systems Professionals Company – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I kept the records of each tenant and reported on a monthly basis to the owners.
- I provided the clients with a clear explanation of the programs used.
- I carefully interpreted business data as development from the past and the possible improvement for the future.