123 Any Town · USA 98109
[email protected] · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Please consider me as cashier for your retail outlet my objective is to work with a well run company.
- I have worked with other retail stores balancing out cash drawers.
- I have worked with other retail stores handling the cash and dealing daily with customers.
- I worked taking care of cash, checks and credit cards to pay for customer’s products.
- I graduated high school and am presently attending Community College.
Wally World Retail Stores – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked the front cash register in charge of customer service.
- I handled the cash drawers, taking care of charge cards, checks and cash.
- I promoted gift cards and in store credit.
- I also help wrap gifts during the holiday season and stock area shelves.
Ladies Boutique – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked as their clerk-cashier helping ladies find the right clothes and then taking care of their purchases.
- I handled charge cards, gift cards, and processing checks.
- I handled the cash register daily making sure that everything was in balance at end of shift.
- I also maintained customer complaints, solved problems, and help maintain good relations with customers for the boutique.