123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Please consider me as a Paralegal in your law firm with my past experience I am sure that I will make a great advantage to your organization.
- I have experience in doing research work in the legal capacity.
- I am experienced in drafting reports, doing applications and filing documents.
- I am also experienced in serving documents and warrants.
- I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree at University of Our State in law and communications.
Robert McNairy, attorney – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in documents and research division.
- I researched real estate deeds, warrants, and document controls.
- I filed proper paper work with clerk of courts.
- I prepared applications, deeds, and other documents as required for clerk of court.
Smith Law FIRM – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I processed all warrants and filed claims for law suits in accident victims.
- I served notice of court appearances and warrants for missed appearances.
- I investigated and took witness statements in accident cases.
- I did research work online for cases involving law suits.