123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My primary objective is to work as your Field Technician repairing computer equipment for your clients.
- As the Field Technician I would be willing to travel in the field about 100 miles in order to keep customers computer equipment maintenance.
- As the Field Technician I am qualified to fix most computers in the business.
- As the Field Technician I know how to fix other pieces of office equipment such as fax machines, postage machines, photocopiers etc.
- I am a Computer Field Technician with training from the military on how to fix computers and other pieces of office equipment.
XEROX CORP – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
COMPUTER FIELD TECHNICIAN
I worked repairing their machinery as a Bench Technician fixing computers etc. as they were delivered to me.
- I repaired computers, printers and photocopiers that were brought to the store.
- I went into the field and did monthly maintenance on cash registered.
- I kept the records and ordered the parts needed for repairs.
U.S. Army Communications SPEC-4 – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Computer Repairer Technician
I was trained while in the military how to fix computers, office equipment etc.
- I served four years in the military being trained on how to repair computers.
- My training included fixing cash registers, photocopiers, fax machines, postage meters.
- My training was done inside a work shop for the first year and then afterwards I worked in the field.