123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have more than 5 years experience as a java developer.
- I am very proficient in working with different Operating Systems such as Windows, Linux and Unix.
- I posses comprehensive knowledge in developing J2EE technologies, object oriented analysis and object oriented programming.
- I have exceptional ability in terms of analyzing and interpretating technical documents.
- I am very knowledgeable in the area of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models and in configuring and implementing IBM Websphere application server.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from State University.
- I have a Sun Certification Java Developer, Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE).
Megatrade Technology, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Sr. Java Developer
- I am responsible for the development, implementation and support of the company’s intranet portal as well as enterprise applications.
- I handle technical support for third party business partners.
- I design and develop middleware services that enable multiple processes to interact with each other in the system.
- I evaluate new, emerging technologies and based on the findings, create design patterns to enable them to be integrated with current technologies.
- I lead a team of programmers and developers that build software solutions based on Java frameworks.
Tomorrow Land Technologies, Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I was responsible for designing and building java-based framework software solutions.
- I handled the documentation, development and maintenance of complex software applications for several clients.
- I provided unit testing and integration testing as required for each project.