123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I am an IT professional with excellent experience in the application of new technologies to existing systems and infrastructures.
- I am analytical and solution-oriented, with in depth knowledge of business and system performance.
- I can work in a team, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills which help me to be an excellent motivator and leader as well.
- I can work under pressure which helps me keep my good organizational and management skills to the highest level.
- I have working knowledge of various productivity software and tools.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from State University.
- I have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from State University.
ABC Networking Solutions Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Network System Analyst
- I am in charge of making plans, designs, and analysis for data communications network, including providing technical support as needed.
- I did research on network and component upgrades that were needed to determine the feasibility, time frame requirements, cost and compatibility of planned upgrades with current system.
- I am responsible for creating and deploying scripts and applications packages for upgrading and installation on user desktops.
- I handle support and troubleshooting technical problems for established networks.
Bright Minds Technology Systems Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Microsoft Outlook Engineer
- I was in charge of seamlessly transferring end users from Lotus Notes Version 8 to Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007.
- I provided assistance in solving problems of handheld device users by re-synchronizing them with exchange servers.
- I provided assistance and technical support to users who encountered problems and issues in Outlook 2007 like managing contacts and setting up rules.