123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I am an expert in Oracle UNIX, including Oracle SQL tuning, and administration, configuration and tuning of Oracle 91 AS.
- I have more than five years of experience as an Oracle Certified Professional and have worked with Oracle Databases for several software projects.
- I have designed, developed and marketed high-budgeted projects using data-entry interfaces and relational databases.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems from the State University.
Systems Technology Masters, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I handle the modification, maintenance and development of SQL codes for new software enhancements.
- I am responsible for the development and maintenance of system documentation for users and business support.
- I manage queries, support and enhancement of system service issues.
- I am in charge of fixing database errors using application user interface and SQL scripting, including unit testing of the scripts.
Digital Quality Solutions, Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I developed the Procedural Language/Structured Query Language codes as requested by clients.
- I led the team in developing and performing unit testing and quality assurance activities.
- I handled the modification and maintenance of the Oracle procedure for downloading from SQL and Finacle Loader.