123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I possess strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- I have excellent ability to pay very close attention to detail and concentrate on any given task.
- I can communicate effectively and efficiently with both managers, other computer programmers, and with computer users who may not have knowledge of computer systems and software.
- I have wide experience and knowledge of LAN, VAN, and WAN connection, including the maintenance and repair of the network.
- I have an a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, from Community College.
- I have been a Cisco Certified Network Associate since 2005.
Interscope Network Solutions, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
System Administrator II
- I handled the installation and maintenance of the company LAN and other peripherals.
- I am responsible for analyzing and ensuring the compatibility and support for the both hardware and software used in the computer system.
- I am the lead person in evaluating and recommending the purchase and implementation of new hardware and software.
- I am in charge of analyzing computer system performance to make sure that objectives are met and all requirements are available.
Logic Ventures Software Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
System Administrator 1
- I administered the desktop system and provided support for the company’s computer network system.
- I handled client’s queries, problems and issues, and provided them with the necessary assistance and support in installing and maintaining their user accounts, date management and recovery, and other support services.