123 Any Town · USA 98109
[email protected] · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To search for the best opportunity in a Manufacturing or Warehouse Company to work as a Forklift Operator and become a valuable asset.
- I am an experienced forklift operator able to receive cargo into packing area, report any overages, shortages or damages from the delivery to the appropriate agents, and follow packing instructions as indicated by paperwork.
- I am capable of working long hours with prolonged physical activity.
- I am a fast problem solver, ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently with others in the department.
CSI Naval Shipyard – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Heavy Duty Fork Lift Operator
- Carefully load materials for delivery onto trucks in cooperation with the truck drivers.
- Responsible for putting and pulling away orders in a temperature controlled setting.
- Professionally and courteously assist all customers as they enter the yard for material pick-up or returns.
- Unload and stock incoming material from vendors.
BTN Construction – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Responsibilities included: Using forklift to pull orders, working in the receiving and shipping department, picking, packing, and scanning orders, and doing inventory.
- Performed shipping and receiving duties.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager.