123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am experienced in driving a delivery truck for retail sales and I would like very much to become a part of your organization as one of your Delivery Truck Drivers.
- I maintained a route where I sold food items to customers on a daily basis.
- I collected the payments, wrote out their receipts and kept a log of all payments.
- I kept my delivery truck well stocked and never missed a days delivery.
- I graduated high school and spent four years in the Army.
United States Army – USA 2000 to Present
I continued my education in the Army and got my license to become a truck driver.
I was in charge of a team of men in the military.
- I completed my high school and went on to take training as a truck driver.
- I also took courses in accounting and business tactics.
- I am just recently out of the military.
Duckling foods – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked as a Delivery Driver bringing foods to people at their home.
I managed the accounts that I had and increased customer sales by fifty per cent.
- I invoiced the company for the goods that I needed to keep my truck full of supplies.
- I kept a log of all my customers, made invoices for their purchases and kept an accounting of all my profits for the IRS.
- This was like a freelance business but you had the Duckling Food Products and a certain route to maintain each day.