123 Any Town ¬∑ USA 98109
[email protected] ¬∑ (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Utilize skills and experience in the field of Pastry to compliment the goals and quality of the restaurant menu, while establishing superiority of baked goods through taste and aesthetic appeal, while using educational background and impeccable work etiquette.
- Meticulous comprehension in the preparation of an broad collection of baked commodities, including: breads pastries, puddings, cookies muffins, and specialties.
- Constantly making use of innovative techniques and the imaginative talent to create attractive presentations for pastry and exhibit proficiency in the manufacture and exhibition of original works and recipes.
- Possesses the necessary competency for organizing and producing goods.
- Able to manage productivity within an allocated working space.
- Produces gourmet and high quality baked goods in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Beneficiary of several Culinary honors for superior designs.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Culinary Arts from the American Culinary Federation and a Masters Degree in Culinary Arts from New York University.
The Belvedere Hotel ‚Äì Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Arrange, Plate and Create a Dessert menu on a daily basis for members and guests.
- Create truffles and unique tea pastries for the coffee house.
- Create desserts for functions, events, and internal clients serving 100-200 people.
Boundary Cafe ‚Äì Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Created a selection of prime desserts, revolving on a weekly basis, selections include cakes, cobblers, muffins, cookies, puddings, tarts, and created unique order desserts and wedding cakes.
- Prepared the formulated puff dough for each pastry recipe.
- Prepared various kinds of pastry for breakfasts, luncheon and dinner arrangements.