123 Any Town · USA 98109
[email protected] · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I am an expert in Oracle UNIX, including Oracle SQL tuning, and administration, configuration and tuning of Oracle 91 AS.
- I have more than five years of experience as an Oracle Certified Professional and have worked with Oracle Databases for several software projects.
- I have designed, developed and marketed high-budgeted projects using data-entry interfaces and relational databases.
- I have a deep understanding of the best practices for common ETL design techniques including data capture, key generation and optimization.
- I possess strong interpersonal communication skills and I am able to communicate on any level with both staff members and management.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from the University.
XYZ International Technologies and Systems Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I am responsible for ensuring that the ETL code we have provided is running according to the clients’ specifications and design.
- I perform unit testing of ETL code to make sure that it will run in the environment where it will be implemented.
- I troubleshoot and fix invalid mappings and other technical problems encountered in the database.
- I handled the development and implementation of the UNIX shell script that controlled the start and stop processes for all sessions.