123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I am an experienced and talented IT specialist who knows how to apply fundamental concepts, procedures, and policies in all areas of information technology.
- I have wide experiences in using PCs, databases and operating systems.
- I have a great sense of responsibility and possess leadership qualities that allow me to work and communicate with both my team and the management to coordinate and support IT projects.
- I am innovative, creative and inquisitive, which allow me to delve deep into the mysteries of code writing and come out with better understanding of their role in the whole computer landscape.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from the University.
NuSoftware Company, Corp. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
IT Specialist – Sr. Consultant
- I am responsible for coordinating and managing several projects for different clients, ensuring that their computer network and operating systems are functioning smoothly as designed.
- I gather information, research and determine the right solutions, and analyze the most promising resolutions to network issues, including their testing and implementation.
- I handle the evaluation of approved resolutions to determine their effectiveness in preventing future issues and problems.
- I am also responsible for troubleshooting logical and technical issues as they arise.
Confuser Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I was responsible for installing, maintaining, and operating of the company’s multi-user computer system.
- I communicated regularly with users, providing set-up and follow up support for the LAN and WAN system.
- I handled the implementation of virus protection software.
- I was in charge of maintaining computer equipment such as printers and workstations.