123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Experienced and professional paralegal seeking for a position as assistant paralegal in a corporate legal department.
- Has immense knowledge in general law, legal terminology and legal proceedings (Civil litigation, Will and Estates, Real Estate, Corporation, Family Court, Criminal etc.).
- Provides detailed research and excellent investigative skills.
- Has over 5 years of experience and practice of law.
- Exemplifies excellent judgment and decision making skills necessary in paralegal counseling.
- Gives the clients confidentiality regarding cases handled.
- Upholds and exercises the ethical standards required in the legal profession.
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies University of Arizona.
Smiths Associates – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Reported to three attorneys and worked as an assistant that covered wide range of responsibilities of different cases from preparation to the trial phase.
- Provided a liaison between clients and attorneys as well other parties involved in the cases.
- Exhibited professionalism in providing quality work and meeting deadlines as needed.
- Applied investigative methods with DAKCS database system to collect histories and documentations needed (court affidavits, bankruptcy notices, bank statements, trial letters etc.).
- Collaborated with various departments in keeping track of documentations of more than 50 collections of cases in the legal department.
- Prepared cases of specific content for documentation and for reference in client presentations as well as for network database information