123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am looking for a very challenging role as a database administrator where I can use my talent and skills for the fulfillment of the company’s mission and vision, and where the same talents and skills are nurtured and appreciated.
- I have excellent ability to develop, maintain and implement the database.
- I have more than 5 years of experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of database systems.
- I posses extensive knowledge in establishing database policies and procedures that involve security, maintenance and utilization of database management systems.
- I keep myself updated and informed about new database design methodologies and other related emerging technologies.
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University.
BF Machineries, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I administer Microsoft SQL Server, the company’s Database Management System.
- I am responsible for developing and enforcing database administration and user standards, including all procedures and tuning.
- I do audits, modifications and amending of data in the database system employing SQL commands.
- I handle the creation of schedules of database projects including transaction log backups, replication of database between several SQL servers and other remote sites.
- I supervise various concurrent projects where I am responsible for evaluating security and server integrity of each project.
- I do analysis of research results and evaluation of enhancements, reports and conversions.
- I provide general support for project information requests .