123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I am an experienced research professional, dynamic and talented in data mining, and who has excellent in depth knowledge of modeling and analysis of large data.
- I have high expertise in research and development data mining software tools, including the building and maintenance data support tools.
- I have full knowledge of algorithms and statistics used in data mining.
- I have strong leadership qualities and I am results-focused.
- I possess long and extensive experience in designing and creating warehousing and processing applications.
- I have working knowledge of UNIX/Perl scripting, and experience in C and C++ software development.
- I am highly proficient in using Actuate, Cognos and Crystal Reports and highly advanced skills in applications for data analysis such as SAS and SPSS.
- I have in depth knowledge of development, design and implementation of data mining models using logistic regression and neutral networks.
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from State University.
- I have a Master of Science degree in Information Technology from State University.
ABC Software Engineers, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Data Mining Specialist
- I am in charge of building, deploying and maintaining data support tools including metadata inventories.
- I handle research and evaluation of emerging data warehousing tools and techniques and recommended the corresponding cost-effective way for reporting the results.
- I am responsible for the implementation, assessment and procurement of tools and technologies for data warehousing and data mining.
Fountain Source Energy Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Data Mining Engineer
- I handled the maintenance, modification and construction of system tools based on UNIX and Oracle database.
- I created the specifications and analysis of requirements by scalable databases.
- I was responsible for creating the company’s data mining system, handling code development and analysis of data.