123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work with your firm as your Customer Service Representative.
- I have very good communication skills both verbally and written.
- I am familiar with computers, using word, excel and other software programs.
- I am very capable of responding to customer’s inquiries or complaints and finding a resolve.
- I have a Masters degree in Business and Management.
Break The Thing – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in the field of Customer Service being responsible for customer relation between clients and company representative.
- I dealt with customers on a face to face, internet and by telephone method handling questions and problems.
- I managed the customer’s accounts and help to increase the customer base.
- I was responsible for scheduling team meetings and reporting progress.
Fix-It – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of maintaining a full staff who worked with customers to satisfy their needs.
- I kept the records a full data base of clients and prospective clients.
- Our team worked processing orders, forms, applications and customer requests.
- I kept data and the records in order while increasing our client base.