123 Any Town · USA 98109
[email protected] · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am interested in working as a food server in your food industry that offers me the possibility of career advancement opportunities and be able to deliver quality service.
- I am familiar with the principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, and meeting quality standards for service.
- I have strong communication and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- I have the ability to use computer system for placing food and beverage orders.
- I have the capacity to lift, pull and push moderate weight.
- I have professional presentation skills.
Crystals Restaurant – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- I explain how various menu items are prepared, describe ingredients and cooking methods.
- I inform customers of daily specials.
- I prepare checks, present menus to patrons.
- I answer questions, and make recommendations upon request.
- I serve food and beverages to patrons, prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- I describe and recommend wines to customers.
Emerald Suites – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I collect payments from customers, write food orders on order slips, memorize orders, and enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- I inform customers of daily specials, clean tables or counters after patrons had finished dining.
- I prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons.
- I remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to kitchen for cleaning.