123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your office as a Dental Hygienists helping with patient care.
- As the Dental Hygienists I would prepare your patients for treatment.
- As the Dental Hygienist I would take charge in patient testing and diagnosis.
- As the Dental Hygienist I would take charge in doing proper procedures using the tools correctly.
- I graduated from Dental Hygiene School and passed the examination for my licenses.
Robert Franklin, Dentist – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked with Doctor Franklin as his Dental Hygienists performing patient care.
- I help with in office procedures that required using hand held equipment.
- I aided in taking dental x-rays, preparing equipment, and assisting with patient care.
- I removed sutures, applied topical anesthetics to gums or cavity-preventive agents to teeth.
Jason Marks, Dentist – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I assisted the Dentist in patient care and office procedures.
- I took charge of many of the procedures and diagnosis for the patients.
- I took charge of patient testing and diagnosis.
- I operated the x-ray machines and other equipment used in patient diagnosis.